To access 5 of the 8 major areas, you need to purchase fishing licenses from characters in the game. Here is a list of all the licenses, the area to purchase them, which area they unlock, and how much points they cost.
List of LicensesEdit
- Malam Jungle : Talk to the man next to the Panas Jungle hotel's fishing center for his fishing license after you fished quite a bit at Panas for 30,000 points.
- Pacar Beach : Talk to the man in the lobby (near the entrance) of the Teman Paradise hotel after fishing a bit to purchase his license for 30,000 points.
- Kanan Lake : This is more complicated. 1) Follow the steps for Tidur River's fishing license. 2) Visit Tidur River and fish a while. Buy the license from the little boy next to the Tidur hotel's fishing center for only 10,000 points.
- Tidur River : Fish a bit at Dua Ribu , then talk to the guy standing on Dua Ribu's Lilypad Pier for his fishing license for only 5,000 points.
- Kerikil River : After you obtain the Tidur pass, don't rush to Tidur. Instead, fish more at Dua Ribu. After fishing for one or two extra game days, you can talk to the man standing on the west of Dua Ribu Eyelet
- AND OF COURSE, your cruiser . Visit and fish all of these 8 major areas while fishing for different fish at these areas. Go back to Teman's Shop Waterhouse and talk to the guy standing next to the cruiser: NOTE not the trolling official but go further on and the guy with the orange exclamation mark above his head. He will ask you to fish for 80 different species of fish. Chances are that you already did that! Report your conquest of 80 different species.Finally, if you have 100,000 points saved up, you can buy the cruiser.