IMPORTANT: WIKI RULES
SOME RULES HAVE BEEN LIFTED OR CHANGED TO SUIT THE WIKI BETTER! THE NEW RULES ARE MORE CASUAL AND ARE MORE UNDERSTANDABLE AND EASIER TO FOLLOW!
- Please do not add random category pages.
- Please refrain from renaming pages without contacting an admin, rollback, or beaurucrat (they can be found here Special:ListSyops (admins), Special:ListUsers (everyone else)). *
- Please refrain from adding one-article categories, or adding articles in categories that they don't belong in.
- NEVER, EVER, EVER swear, troll, make inappropriate references, engage in any hacking, DDoS attacks, or any other illegal activities, do not make reference to those activities or imply them in any way that will be considered as making illegal references. Any violation of this rule could result in an infinite ban and possibly global wikia block and if serious enough, legal issues. You must not bypass bans by creating multiple accounts or any other matter.
- Please do not advertise any product outside of the Wii Fishing Resort universe.
- Please do not write edits in giant ALL CAPITALS (you can still comment in ALL CAPS).
- Reveal any other personal information except your first name, location, occupation.
- Please do not delete anything that is logical, if you have a different opinion, add it or comment.
- Please refrain from adding personal emotions and unrelated opinions (i.e. "i hate this fish" in an article)
- Try to filter and not insert unproven claims.
- NEVER violate copyright claims.
- Please give credit to users that have created a file (pictures don't count towards this) that you're using.
- NEVER insert gibberish.
- No spam/vandalism permitted.
- YOU MUST NOT EVER ABUSE YOUR STATUS'S SPECIAL ABILITIES AND POWERS!!!!!
- NEVER edit another user's user page.
- Within the boundaries of reality. If a page is named totally inappropriately, you will be free to rename it correctly yourself, please put redirect.
Since we are all humans and we know it, you will be warned three times if you break the rules before a ban. A ban could last anywhere from a warning ban (1 hour~12 hours at most) to a serious ban (1 month~infinite). A registered member will be warned three times and if nessecary, further times. If you do not have an account, it is your responsibility to follow these rules before you make your first edit. Due to the limitations of wikia, you cannot be warned before you are banned. Please follow the rules and create an account...
Promotion occurs when a member of the wiki has been making great edits and conversing with other members of the wiki. YOU DON'T GET A PROMOTION BY ASKING FOR IT!!!! You will be notified when you are promoted to a new rank on the wiki. As promotion occurs, you will have new responsibilities along with it. YOU MAY NOT "ENFORCE" THESE WIKI RULES HARSHLY, CHANGE THE RANKS OF OTHER MEMBERS WITHOUT VALID REASON, OR YOU WILL BE BANNED AS A VANDALISER!!!!! Abusing your rank will also result in a default, no-warning one-month ban. Please read these rules once again after promotion just to play it safe and not get banned because of failing to be responsible for your rank.
- Community Messages has been updated.